Sunday 23 September 2012

That awkward moment when you have no kills

Well,  I do kinda have kills, and even couple of small brawls which I think are probably worth a quick mention if it wasn't for the fact that EVE-Kill is currently sleeping with the fishes. So technically I don't have those kills right now... (it's not official until it's EVE-Kill official!)

And before anyone says it, I'm not a massive fan of Battleclinic anymore, it feels a little clunky.

So call me obsessive/sad/lazy/stupid, but I'll wait to type up those skirmishes until EVE-Kill is back in our arms ;) In the mean-time I found a video of that capital brawl I mentioned in an earlier post, which is a lot clearer than me going "Erm there were Carriers, and Dreadnoughts, and lots of battleships. Seemed like a clusterfuck imo"

Here's the video link (Youtube)

I haven't seen the whole thing (i.e I didn't waste time looking for myself in it :D) but it's definitely the same fight. Gives you a good idea of what we saw when we jumped in!

Fly safe o7

No comments:

Post a Comment