Monday 24 December 2012

Plans change. People do crazy things.

So the whole "Fly 'til I die" thing, while a nice thought, doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Mainly because I've had alot less time IRL to play EVE recently (damn those Christmas parties/family gatherings), and the whole "LOSE ALL MAH SHIPS LAWL" idea kinda wears thin after the 8th or 9th loss in a row.

Also I kinda wanted to crack on with NullSec, experience new things and make lots of ISK. So sue me :)

So I was thinking about dropping my corp and saying my goodbyes in a couple of days before I headed on over to NullSec with Korvus.

Atleast, that was the plan until Korvus decided to stage a miniature revolution with his corp, kick Brick Squad in the balls and run for Wormhole Space.

Well crap, now what do I do?

- Follow Korvus into the Wormholes, a place I have no experience with, few scanning skills and even worse situational awareness?

- Join up with a LowSec pirate corp and return to murdering innocents? The changes in Retribution have now made piracy in frigates possible, and I'd love to get back to "living off the land" again...

- Find a NullSec Alliance and join it anyway, for the lols, blob combat and mad iskies?

- Stay in Faction Warfare?

- Run solo again for awhile?

Choices will have to be made...

8 comments:

  1. I would say join us, but knowing you still might be mad at us for that tower incident... >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it was never really "My" tower, and EVE is EVE :P

      I fully expected us to lose that fight, and honestly I enjoyed it anyway, no hard feelings :D

      Delete
    2. One of those Sansha guys25 December 2012 at 17:40

      I really enjoyed it as well. I hope our RP didn't throw you guys to far for a loop.

      Delete
  2. You might as well stay in FW until Gallente win. Only 8 systems to go, and you might get a fancy CCP medal like the caldari did all those years ago when they took the whole zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, why not try joining UDEAD? You've been around long enough to meet the sp requirement I'm fairly certain, and your PvP record should certainly be strong enough (I will be surprised if it isn't). The process will take more than a day because 4 of us vote on each applicant, and we do interviews over voice comms as well, but if you want to give null a shot still, feel free to apply, and put in the app that I sent you our way so that things move a little faster for you.

    But now you see why I said not to move all your stuff out ;) . I didn't know Korvus was gonna move the corp, but relocating is quite common, and it can be a hassle moving stuff on your own without carrier support. If you do decide to join UDEAD, I still recommend buying all new if you can.

    There are plenty of small roams, and if you're willing to FC, you could lead a bunch of corp roams. There's plenty of opportunity for solo and blob style PvP as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Truen1ght says....UDEAD are good guys, from what I remember when I was there. Id say if youre really wanting nullsec, go join them; you wont find a better group of guys to do it with imo.

      If you want to join me out in a WH, youre welcome to do so, but you will want to spend a week or two getting your probey skills to 3 or 4s =P

      ~Korvus

      Delete
  4. Go back to ARRR. I did the same with Retribution and it's something between "Yeah, really cool" and "Damn, didn't expect this" :)
    WH Space is fun too....If you haven't done this yet...DO IT! It will give you a lot of gameplay experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old friends are resurfacing, it may be a good time to consider them again...

    ReplyDelete