Sunday 24 August 2014

The beauty returns (finally)

So after much anxious waiting, my PC was finally returned to me in perfect health. Needless to say I've been trying not to cry with joy everytime I play. On a semi related note, I've also bought a second screen so I can dualbox properly. When it arrives this week I'll stick a photo up of my setup so I can bash my E-peen.

I spent the afternoon that I got my PC back doing MORE Jump Freighter runs, back and forth about five or six times. Luckily it didn't take more than an hour or so, and we didn't run into any problems with two freighters doing the heavy lifting and corpmates to help with cynos. Now we just need to ship our things across HighSec to our jump point, and from there unload everything in our new home. I can already tell what I'm going to be doing this weekend...

I'll be going out for PvP asap when we move in, so stay tuned guys, and fly safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment