Sunday 10 August 2014

This time I'll stick around

So yeah I've not written a blog post since December 2013.

That's a pretty long time, and since then I've not done much in EVE besides join a wormhole corp, decide I didn't really enjoy it and take some shit as I ran out the door. The first time I've ever stolen from a corp and it was fun.

I'm talking sweaty palms and raised heart-rate fun, wondering if I'd be discovered while pulling ships out of the SMA into my carrier. But nobody seemed to notice the sudden lack of about 2billion ISK in ships and modules (the fuck?), so I left for an old corp and older friends, Shattered Paradigm.

As it is at the moment, my old CEO Myopic Thyne is rebuilding the corp and getting the alliance, Eon.Apocalypse on its feet. Currently we're moving homes out of Minmatar FW Space due to the pure number of larger entities able to crush our noob fleets without a chance of us fighting back. To this end we're moving to a quieter LowSec area, looking for somewhere we can build and learn to fight. Maybe one day we'll return to Ualkin, but for now we're heading to greener pastures.

Since my real life has calmed down somewhat from the hectic last year I've had, I'll be back to chronicling my time with SHAPA and watching this new alliance develop. Maybe we'll flourish, maybe we'll crash and burn, either way it's sure to be entertaining for all involved! Why not follow along? I promise I won't take another year long break from writing anytime soon ;)

And to my old readers, if there ever were any of you, welcome back.

Fly safe!

2 comments:

  1. I checked this semi daily hoping to see a post, Imagine my surprise when i see a new post!

    ReplyDelete