Thursday 8 March 2012

Maybe I lied about the lack of action

Managed to sneak in this kill before the wardec hits at around midnight EVE time :(

Pew pew !

This was the first test run of my Vengeance, the "Whirlwind" and she performed very well, despite the fact I don't actually have it fully skilled yet in terms of tank and gank. Even so, I murdered this Slicer pretty easily, and I didn't need to overheat anything in order to stay alive like I usually do with my Punisher and Rifter :) I'm thinking a fully skilled Vengeance is going to be one scary bastard...

Amarr system in a Vengeance :)


T2 frigates are awesome so far, and I can safely say the Vengeance is my new favourite ship. At this rate, this skillplan is totally worth sticking too. Here's to more kills from the Whirlwind :P  \o/

Keep the pew pew flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment