Saturday 10 March 2012

Well that was easy

Two lots of good news today. First of all:


Lonetrek Salvage and Scrap Retracts War Against Adamas Anima
From: CONCORD
Sent: 2012.03.10 04:12


The war between Lonetrek Salvage and Scrap and Adamas Anima is coming to an end.Lonetrek Salvage and Scrap has retracted the war against Adamas Anima. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.


Freedom! I've spent two days in station and I was already bored has hell. An entire week would probably turn me into a hermit.

Though I was expecting a more determined effort to murder us, I'm glad the war is over. It means I can start taking my Vengeance into LowSec and try and roflstomp some frigates, maybe even a cruiser. I have no idea about its "above class" capabilities, so I'm either going to have awesome fun, or die in a fire :\ Expect a lossmail in the coming days...

The second piece of good news is on the economic front. While my trader alt was in Jita the other week, I picked up a load of Antimatter Reactor units (approx 4000 of them) for around 25-28k. I shipped them over to Amarr, sold about a thousand to a 35k buy order and put the rest up on the market for almost 40k per unit. I wasn't expecting a fast sale, but this morning...


Decent profit :P

Trading is better than I thought. Can it fund my PvP?


Easily if this trend continues :P

1 comment:

  1. Holy hell. Maybe I should get into trading instead of Drug Production >_<

    ReplyDelete