Saturday 12 May 2012

Thank you, you're all awesome!

I'm not kidding.

Thanks to the generosity of a number of players after my shameless internet begging, I can now afford a Freighter for my alt. It only took a few days, and if I'm honest I'm surprised it worked at all! But now, I have a sexy new Providence sitting in my alt's hangar, just waiting to be flown for the first time. I've already bought all the needed skillbooks, and within two weeks, it'll be gracing the spacelanes between trade hubs, and I'm incredibly thankful to everyone who donated. And without further ado, here are those players:


Korvus Falek - 1.1billion ISK (Wow)
Isis Tavore - 50 million ISK
Ranger Gama - 50 million ISK
Staxed - 25 million ISK
Jake Sabezan - 15 million ISK
Truen1ght - 10 million ISK
Spjoortian - 3 million ISK

Total: 1.253 Billion ISK

And of course, the comedian corpmates who got their "donation" in before I restricted the mention to those who donated two million or more...

Myopic Thyne - 590 thousand ISK (Great to see my CEO support me so much)
Razorfang Doomhammer - 0.10 ISK (Sadly, I'm not even joking)


I owe all of you (even the two jokers) for this new ship. So thank you for your help :P

(Also I still need a name for this ship. Any ideas? Drop them in the comments!)


P.S Before everyone feels a little overshadowed by Korvus, he did win a Rorqual, Revelation, Legion, a PLEX and a load of other expensive crap not ten minutes before on SOMER Blink. You lucky bastard Korvus...

2 comments:

  1. End tally was 4 Rorq's, 3 Rev's, 4 legions, 3 plexes, and some assorted items to fit my ships.

    However, at request of a corpmate, I tried repeatedly to win an Orca. This did not go well for at 4 times straight. After that, it wasnt about winning the ship, it was principle. I lost 10 or 20 blinks of orcas in a row.

    Lesson learned is to never bid on an orca again. Even with 9, 12 or even 14 tickets bought, I will still lose on Orca blinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again Korvus, you are a lucky bastard.

      I still need an Orca myself actually... XD

      Delete