Sunday 20 May 2012

Wow, I'm an idiot

This was going to be a post about how I almost lost my Vengeance to an Ishkur and his buddy the other day. Right up until the point where I went AFK while warping to a gate in LowSec.

Yeah that was a really freaking dumb idea.

Of course, with my luck, there was a gatecamp there. And of course, they popped my ship (thankfully not my fully pimped Veng) and then blew my pod to pieces. When I got back with my drink, I was a little confused as to why I was already in Amarr. Then I realised, and had a good laugh about it.

Atleast only the web dropped. They could have gotten MOAR FACTION STUFF ;)

Actually the only thing that made me a little pissed at myself was losing my pod, because having to buy new implants is expensive. (Yes I know the ship was expensive, but frankly I'm used to losing ships by now and it doesn't really faze me. My pod, on the other hand, still gets me annoyed).

So yeah. I screwed up there, my bad. o.O

Well played to that gatecamp, I totally deserved to get nailed for "not taking sensible precautions".

Damn that previous post has bitten me in the ass...

2 comments:

  1. this is why i never fly with implants. it'd cost me sooooo much to replace implants every time I get podded, which happens on a semi regular basis what with all the bubbles out in 0.0. Only super rich folk in 0.0 fly with implants on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such as not putting a stab on my alt's Industrial :P

    ReplyDelete