Tuesday 15 May 2012

So what's in your hangar?

Since this seems to become a bit of a theme recently, I thought I'd hop onto the bandwagon (a little late admittedly) and talk about my ships in my hangar.

Most of these are based in Amarr, with a few scattered in other systems I tend to visit (like Jita). Anyway, on with the show...

Ships (Seraph)

- 3 x Vengeances: "Project K" and "LOOK FREE PLEX!" Both are faction fit because I love these frigates :P The other is called "Ohai" a half-fit buffer Veng I've been thinking of trying out, but haven't gotten around to dealing with yet.

- 2 x Wolves: (Despite the fact I can't actually fly these yet I have two ready to go, with fits in their cargoholds) "Sexy and I know it" set up as a Mini-Vagabond fit, and "Vandal", an in-your-face brawler fit. Excited to use both when Minmatar Frigate V finishes!

- 1 x Cyclone: "Drop teh cyno!" fitted with an X-L shield booster, a fit I enjoy flying, except I'm not very good with bigger ships right now so these tend to die alot.

- 1 x Arbitrator: "Y-Wing" full neut fitted with tracking disruptors and such. Used it to kill a Rupture ages back and haven't touched it since, which is a shame because it's a pretty cool fit.

- 1 x Bellicose: "You look like a fish" Anti-Frigate lolfit I've been wanting to take out for a while. I fully expect it to die in the first engagement I use it in...

- 3 x Ruptures: "I touch roids", "Not bait, I promise" and "Ruppy" because I'm damn original like that. The first two are armour fit, and the third is shield fit. I'm planning to take them out once I have medium T2 Autos.

- 1 x Stabber: Unfit, not even assembled. Was planning to make it like a cheaper Vagabond but I need T2 guns first so I can use Barrage.

- 4 x Thrashers: Only one fully fitted up "Hail", a gank fit with autos/neut. The other three are replacements.

- 1 x Heron: "Trololol" fitted with ship/cargo scanner for when I get bored. (Sometimes I sit outside Amarr and scan people just for the hell of it. I'm weird I know).

- 2 x Merlins: "Cyno" and "Ur doin it wrong" One is a standard MSE fit and the other is an armour lolfit. Guess which is which ;)

- 1 x Incursus: "Joust me bitches" Tried using it once in a practise fight, found my blaster skills sucked. When they get better I guess I'll fly it more, but until then, it's gathering dust.

- 1 x Kestrel: "Speed Demon" Ironic because it's dual web/scram fit. Not used it in combat yet but looks fun.

- 1 x Probe: "Poor Man's Rifter" I use it as a fast shuttle for when I want to quickly visit places. Inertia stabs for fast aligns, with a cloak incase I need to go AFK with expensive cargo :P

- 6 x Rifters: Who doesn't have some of these kicking around? Only two are fitted at the moment, "Banana Phone" with a plate/rep fit and "Pod Racer", MSE fit.

- 1 x Mammoth: "Chunky" For moving stuff around. That's about it.

- 1 x Noctis: "Minemineminemine" Finding Nemo reference. A relic from my days of "run ALL the missions!!!1!!"

- 2 x Maledictions: One is fit for gang tackle "Come back here", and the other is solo fit, "WAIT WHAT". Haven't used either much, which is a shame because it's quite a pretty hull.

- 1 x Taranis: "Facemelting" I can't fly this yet either, but I picked it up cheap on contracts (fitted and rigged about 3 mil under market price) so it's just sitting there until I train for Gallente frigates/blasters.

- 1 x Maelstrom: "Lawnmower" My mission ship. Pretty standard missioning Maelstrom with 800mm Autos. Not much to say really.

- 1 x Velator: "CARRYIN PLEXES LOL" I have no idea when or where I got this, considering I'm an Amarrian pilot (so I would always get Impariors when I dock in empty stations). I've only ever used it as a shuttle.

Also, I have:
Zendrak's ships - Mainly Industrial ships (e.g Bestower, a Sigil and some fast frigates for transporting stuff), a Covetor mining barge (I can fly a Hulk but I sold my last one when prices skyrocketed), and of course the pride of my Industrial "fleet", the Providence I have sitting in Jita 4 - 4 right now. I decided to name it the "People's Republic". (I thought it was a nice nod to the fact that it was paid for through donations)

 Soon I'll hopefully have an Orca included in this too, since market trading seems to be making me some decent money recently ( also market PvP is a bitch XD )


Looking at this list, I'm actually quite surprised at the number of ships I own. I better work on losing them before they build even higher, though several need more skills trained before I would be prepared to fly (and lose them) in PvP.

So, what's in your hangar?


1 comment:

  1. Half of mine is in 0-g, mostly battlecruisers. The other half in H-ADOC, a mix of frigates and some BCs. A small portion is still in Maila, mostly frigs and recons, and 1 armor cane in HED-GP.

    ReplyDelete