Tuesday 11 June 2013

Change of scene, yet again

I'm going to NullSec. Or atleast, I hope I am. I might not be, I don't know.

I'll back up a little and explain, just so you guys know what I'm talking about.


A few days ago, I realised I was getting bored with Amarrian FW. The Minmatar are slowly fighting back, but Amarr fleets are almost non-existent at the moment, since everyone seems to be under the impression there's no point fleeting up and looking for fights, as there's no Minnie fleets either.

The warzone feels pretty dead basically. Maybe I'm just being unlucky with the times I'm logging in being quiet, but it was never like that before.

So I decided I wanted to try NullSec, especially since I've heard about a massive war starting out in Null due to the Odyssey reshuffle of moons, so I'd love to get caught up in that. Plus I'd like to learn about NullSec in mechanics, gameplay and politics and all of that. At first I decided to apply to Truen1ght's corp, UDEAD in the NC. Alliance, but after talks with both him and their recruiters, it was agreed that I was still a fair bit off their requirements. Instead they recommended several other NullSec corps/alliances where I could start learning about NullSec with less strict requirements before reapplying to UDEAD at a later stage (maybe). One of those alliances was Nulli Secunda, and so I applied to one of their corps, nul-li-fy. So far I've passed the interview stage and submitted my API keys for both Seraph and Zendrak. I hope in a few days or so I'll be accepted, be given login information for TS3, Jabber, and all that jazz. Then I can move out to Immensea where nul-li-fy is currently based and start flying with my new corp and alliance!


But what if they say no?

Well, I'll just apply to another NullSec alliance. Eventually somebody will take pity on me...

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment